Monday, April 10, 2006

why oh why?

I find the concept of the blog slightly self indulgent and reasonably confident (read: arrogant) in a sense. I'm expecting/hoping that you want to read what I have to say. Like what I have to say is important enough for you to alt-tab from FoxSports/The Age/The Guardian and read my words. Well, this isn't about that. This is a result of two things:

1. I like to write.
2. I like to observe/critique the little things and the big things of life, from weird smells on the tube to Middle East peace process.

That's all for post 1. I'll try and post regularly but you know what they say about the best laid plans...

2 Comments:

Blogger mr jones and me said...

I like to write.
I like to write.
I like to write-write iples and bininis.
I like to write.
I like to write.
I like to write-write iples and bininis.

sorry, that's just the song that came into my head when you said "I like to write". And I'll look forward to reading whatever it is you write.

12:08 pm  
Blogger mr jones and me said...

incidentally, is it possible that weird smells on the tube could be directly related to the middle east peace process? it's not outside the realms of possibility. blog on that one day.

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home